Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Quitting Hurts


Alrighty, that past fortnight was all a bit crazy, oui oui???
Yes, and wee wee and poo poo and vomit vomit!
I hope everyone had a fun Santa season, blah blah, blah.

So I had the brilliant idea of quitting smoking 4 days before new years...IDIOT!
New Years Eve turned out to be a pack and a half night, buy hey; I got back on that generic brand nicotine patch pony the next day, so up yours grandpa.

It's been suggested that these old patch things induce very strange dreams, mainly of a sexual nature. YAY!

Unfortunately, that has happened to everyone in the world, except me. My little brain said, "erotic dreams, bah, who needs it!? What this little lady needs is night after night of crystal clear dreams about her family having interventions for her, about her drinking problem."

Well that's just neat, braino. No wonder I am trying to slowly kill you, one cell at a time!
They are so vivid. I wake up feeling like Nic Cage half way through Leaving Las Vegas, only with a better hair do and nicer mood lighting.

When I'm not dreaming about interventions, I am dreaming about members of my family dying slow painful deaths, due to my own ineptitude.
Quitting the durries is hard enough as it is, without these constant nightly guilt trips.

And to top it all off, I get to hear my boyfriend moaning and groaning next to me of an evening, as he withdraws the old fashion way, with highly erotic dreams of a multitude of sluts holding his hand and patting his head during this difficult time.

Jesus really does hate me.

Sexy dreams forum for quitters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home