Friday, March 10, 2006

Art Shmart

Remember in the olden days when I said I was gonna start posting stuff about art?
I know you treasure every word I write, so you will not have forgotten this.

So's I stumbled across this lovely lot of sculptures by Shary Boyle.
They is good.
Want more arty macksharty?

Howz various representations of the Last Supper strike ye?


YOU DON'T LIKE IT???!!!


Well here's The Museum Of Bad Art. If you can't love something here, you are dead.
PS. This young chap above is entitled Johnny McGrory. I want to marry him.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

4:35 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

4:36 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

10:20 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home