Monday, August 07, 2006

Seven For....Sluts?

Todays link dump is for all my slut friends. I love you. Sluts make the world go 'round!

1. How To Make A Frank The Bunny Mask -


If you don't love Donnie Darko, I don't love YOU.

2. The Mouse Pad Couch-


This is why I don't have a real job.

3. Excerpts From Court Reporters


Stupid stuff, but hey, what isn't on this blog?

Q: ALL your responses MUST be oral, OK? What school did you go to?
A: Oral.


4. Winners Of The I Look Like My Dog Competition -

I wish I looked like my dog....skinny and black with caramel coloured footsies.



5. Origins of Band Names -

There's some really amazing stuff here, for example;

FOREIGNER - British guitarist Mick Jones started the band in New York. Since he was a foreigner that became the name.

Woooo, amazing.


I'll give you another F band so you can see that not all bands are so blindingly intellectual...

FUGAZI - Vietnam War slang meaning "fucked up situation". This is what the band had in mind. Some say fugazi is an acronym for "Fucked Up, Got in an Ambush and Zipped In", or something similar, but HeaThen friends in the military say that's a load of crap and maybe people are thinking of FUBAR (Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition). Fugazi is also Italian slang for fake.

Stoopid dummies!

6. Classic Internet - Men Who Look Like Kenny Rogers;

Basically what it says. I can't wait 'til Ross' hair turns white so I can submit him!


7. Jowlers.
Basically a collection of people shaking their heads whilst being photographed. This creates what is known in the industry as a Jowler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home