Monday, February 12, 2007

I Lied, You Cried

OK so I lied about that MASSIVE Anna Nicole Smith memorial post...doesn't mean I won't do it, just means I won't do it...2 nights ago!

Here's a pretty picture of our girl and her son;

Does that appease you vultures?

If that's not enough, Defamer has compiled 8 Great Anna Nicole Youtube moments HERE

And here is another picture of our gal;


The world has lost a truly awesome lady.

Are you happy to have me back????
WELL ARE YOU?????????????????????????????????

Stay tuned to find out where i've been.
If you can't wait, go to betterthancoldplay.com and check out my NEW BAND!

That's where I've been. After years of hanging out in Westfield shopping centres not getting spotted by talent scouts, I have taken the law of the universe into my own hands and am now on the road to fame, fortune and everything that goes with it....I thank you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home