Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sexy Meat Goods


So yesterday I was thinking a nice term for a bit of oral on the lady would be "glazing the ham".
What do you think?
I like it.

THEN, I was on a train and heard some school kids chattering away about sling shots and white washing fences when one little princess piped up and said something about "DEVON BOOBS".

Man, I wish now that I had gone over and asked her what that term meant.
I mean I'm on Myspace and Facebook, why have I never heard this term before?

My theories are;

1) Devon Boobs: Naked breasts pushed up against a pane of glass.

eg: We were dining at KFC when we looked up and noticed Michelle had pressed her breasts onto the window pane. We sure love some DEVON BOOBS with our boneless chicken.

2) Devon Boobs: Pink breasts whose nipple is the same shade.

eg: While Layla was undressing after the wet t shirt competition I noticed there was no definition between the colour of her skin and the colour of her aureole. A slice of those DEVON BOOBS would go really well with this keg of beer.

Any other ideas?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wizzy! When you said you mentioned me on your blog, I didn't expect it to be so...sexy and meaty!!!

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home