Monday, October 12, 2009

Suri - Girl Interrupted

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train was moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.


Jamie was sad last week after Lisa ran away, so she hung herself with a volleyball net.




Help me understand, Dais 'cause, I thought you didn't do Valium. Tell me how this safety net is working for you. Tell me that you don't take that blade and drag it across your skin and pray for the courage to press down. Tell me how your *daddy* helps you cope with that. Illuminate me.





You think you're free? I'm free! You don't know what freedom is! I'm free. I can breathe. And you... will choke on your average fuckin' mediocre life!





Alright, listen. Tongue your meds tonight. After 1 o'clock checks Gretta always goes out for a smoke. Check the mirrors and if they're clear you go down to Hector's closet. It's near the art room and it will be open.






I am going to be the Cinderella at Walt Disney's new theme park, Susanna's gonna be Snow White. You can come if you want. You can be the Cocker Spaniel that eats spaghetti.






They didn't release you 'cause you're better, Daisy, they just gave up. You call this a life, hmm? Taking Daddy's money, buying your dollies and your knick-knacks... and eatin' his fuckin' chicken, fattening up like a prize fuckin' heifer?
You changed the scenery, but not the fucking situation - and the warden makes house calls. And everybody knows. Everybody knows. That he fucks you. What they don't know... is that you like it. Hmm? You like it.

2 Comments:

Blogger BwC said...

Girl Interrupted is the only movie that has ever *literally* made me vomit.

I was very stoned at the time, has just eaten a full roast dinner, and was bludgeoned into nausea by the melodramatic bollocks that was flying at me in THC tinged chunks.

11:01 PM  

Blogger Wiz said...

URGH! you poor thing. It was such a bad movie. Nearly as bad as prozac nation! How hard is it to make a movie about crazy hot sluts? Thes people know nothing!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home