Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Gettin' Deep Wid 50 Cent

Readers of vintage Busting Out will remember the special torch I hold for spunk rat Fiddy Cent. You know, I like that he looks mildly retarded and violent.
Call me crazy, but I find that highly attractive.
So you can imagine my joy when I heard that 50 was creating a range of vibrators that look like him!

..........................................................This could be in your vagina!..........................................................

“I need to make a 50 Cent condom, and a motorized version of me. A motorized version of me will definitely have to be waterproof, so you could utilize it in the tub. A lot of them (vibrators) aren't waterproof,”

“Blue is my favorite color, so it would probably be blue. But I don't know how big. I don't know if big is better because I'm not sure a man wants his woman playing with a really big dildo. But I want to do something like that, to create something that's popular and exciting sexually for women,” he added.

I love how he's thinking about the mans ego while inventing a womans sex toy. Way to go! That's the gentle retard in him. I can't wait to stick him up my clacker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home