Sunday, January 08, 2006

Bizzy Pooing

Sorry fans and airconditioners (hahahaha, I am so funny, I fell off the toilet!), I have been absent.
Thanx for the 36 million (literally) emails of concern. I am alive, but rapidly shrinking.

The good lord heard my prayer ( you know the one about being as skinny as an Olson), and has blessed me with gastro. Today is day five, and I gotta say, it's cheaper than coke, and IT'S REALLY WORKING.

I am starting to look really HOT! Sure, my whole house smells like the holocaust, and no boys want to sniff my grundies, but I LOOK LIKE A CRACK WHORE!

I must stop writing, I think the runny poo is dripping into my brain.
ADIOS my fine crew, I will return tomorrow???, Yeah sure, why not? Tomorrow it is!

PS. can anyone recommend any good movies? I have watched about 30 in the last week and have only enjoyed two.

PPS. I have the new John Waters movie on reserve...YAY!

PPPS. When did this blog turn into a letter?

PPPPS. Do not, I repeat, do not hire "Fear Of A Black Hat; This is Spinal Rap", the title is the funniest bit.

4 Comments:

Blogger AdZ said...

You are in for a treat if A Dirty Shame is on its way to you Ms Wiz.Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hokey pokey!!!! All the best with the leaky bum. The Olson\s should be lickin up after you.


One film to avoid is Trick, although it does have Tori Spelling in it. I got her character confused with the drag queen which made no sense. Best In Show is always a good flick to make you happy.

Love Adz

6:12 PM  

Blogger AdZ said...

While on the subject of crack whores. You may or may not have seen this.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/blinddateparody.html

6:14 PM  

Blogger Wiz said...

Oh Adz, they still haven't got Dirty Shame in for me. I cry.
By the way, there is one good scene in Spinal Rap...a rather delightful spoof (tee hee) of PM Dawn.

When do u come home?

2:43 PM  

Blogger AdZ said...

we set adrift on memory bliss around august. However we will move to Oz for good. enuff of this -20 stuff.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home