Saturday, April 01, 2006

True Love



Hey Ash, you should get ya hands on some of this sort of maternity wear!
So delicate and feminine.

Any ways, I love Jordan. Bless her cotton sox.
Here's a great collection of her and Peter, looking fabulous.

Such an attractive couple.

Here's a refresher for those of you who've forgotten the wedding of the century.


And finally, here is the tattoo I'm getting that Jordan already has, 'cause she ROX!

Actually, mines a prettier design, and I gotta say Jords, my arse is a bit better than yours. But hey lovey, you can't have it all!

3 Comments:

Blogger vector said...

you should post an email address so readers can drop links you'd like, like this (apparently rachel mcadams could do with a pair of tweezers): http://idontlikeyouinthatway.com/image_pages/rm1.html

9:35 PM  

Blogger Wiz said...

Oh wow, that's GREAT! I was studying her face, trying to find the stray hairs, then BAM! Well done NEMO. You may have my email address;
wizrulz@hotmail.com
ps. gonna join tape swap?

10:13 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home