Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Pink Lesbian

I know it's terribly unfashionable, but i just adore Pink.
She got game.
I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds good.

Anyway, I'm sure it's apparant to anyone with ocular orbs (that'd be eyes), that Pink ain't scared of a bit of rank danky dancing with the ladies.

She recently said;

"I had a girlfriend when I was 13 and she left me for my brother! "That kind of fucked me up.

"We held hands and we kissed and that was my girlfriend, that's what you do when you're 13! And she left me for my fucking brother! It was bizarre and twisted and fucked up and gross."

I'm sorry but your brother is an ARSEHOLE, or as we call it round here, a FRECKLE! ( note to self: Freckle is not a very confronting word...YET).

FYI: Doing a google image search under 'pink lesbian' is very enlightening.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

4:35 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

4:45 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

10:20 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home