Monday, May 29, 2006

My Weekend

Looking in my mirror I see Caz and Rocky and Tiff and Arch, and I can see Helen shaking her little coins for cancer tin. No Helen, no! Don't shove that delicious pastry good down my maw!

So make of that what you will.

Balmain was cold but delightful. The natives were very friendly and kept their jazz tunes down to a dull roar.

I learned how to play poker, and I learned the true meaning of christmas.
AWWWWWWW.

Now, on to this week.
We have a big week coming up at Busting Out. The Busting Out Bra Competition will be winding up this week, so if you haven't already got your entry in, get posting!

So far Carls winning, cause he's the only person I assume it will fit. If you feel your perky boobs deserve this prize more, don't whinge....make a poem ya big teste face!

In other news, if you are a tape swapper, I hope your CDs have been posted! Only two more days, or I'll spank you.

And now for the Geri pics I promised Hank...
I have TONNES of Geri pics, so I may post them over a couple of days.
enjoy, fine lovers of the ginger minge


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My, she is quite the slapper.

Thanks for that Wiz!

I'd better get my tape swap out tonight!!!

6:01 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best spice by far big suckable tits and a lovely hairy cunt , yep I'd jizz on her tits and fuck her pussy .

11:41 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd have a threesome with geri and Emma bunton .licking geri's pussy while fucking emma is the ultimate .

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home