Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Interesting News Bits

Hey! You know what I think would be really kewel?
Some busting Out news links.
OK.
You asked for it.
Here is important news bits for you.

I love me some horror flicks, so was berry happy to hear that Rob Zombie is making a prequel type thingo of Halloween! I did love The Devils Rejects, so this could be most awesome.
WEEEEE

Get the Zombie NEWS here.




Duran Duran will be performing a concert in the virtual world of Second Life.
I love me some DD. Who knew they were so forward thinking and modern?!

Get the Virtual Duran Duran NEWS Here.



Kiss fans are going FULLY SPARE (thats a young persons saying), 'cause Kiss have not been inducted into the Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame.

Sheet, who do you have to tongue pash to get into that museum???
I love KISS.

Go and read the KISS fans go SPARE NEWS here.


In other news....I love youse all.
XXOO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home