Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Anna Nicole's Fridge




Anna Nicole Smith was just like you and me. Like you and me, her fridge was generously stocked with icy cold methadone pops and strawberry flavoured Slim Fast. Nothing to see there.

But FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, who in the world would own a bottle of spray on (yes, I said spray on), I Can't Believe It's Not Butter?!

(FYI: thats what that yellow bottle is)

Fabio was not available for comment, although a spokesperson released this statement;

"I, Fabio, the most beautiful man in the world, am deeply saddened by the discovery of my sexy spray on butter like product in Anna Nicole Smith's arousingly seductive cold box.

I am ready, like a lascivious Christ, for the impending sensual crucifixian. I do not doubt I have earned it. Love and romance to all is my risque dying wish. May you all be tittilated.

Au revoir
The Most Beautiful Man in The World, Fabio."

Yes, well I suppose we'll HAVE to forgive you now, Fabio! But spray on I Can't Believe Its Not Butter? I mean really, are we too lazy to butter bread now, or do you just shoot it down your throat like soooo much warm, salty jism?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is the saddest fridge that i have ever seen... where's the beer and old tomatoes and not-meat products? no wonder she died... americans lead sad sad lives...

hooray for the busting out reserection(is that how you spell it)!ce

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home