Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Anna Nicoles Diary

Hey y'all! Did you hear Anna Nicoles diaries were sold on ebay for a shitload of cash!? Jucier than Adrian Moles diary, scarier than Penny Pollards diary, more moving than the Diary of Anne Frank...
For your reading pleasure, here is an extract;


Dear diary,

Today i did a giant pink poop!
I fished it out of the toilet and went to show Larry. He wrapped the pink poop in a blanket and told me it was my new baby.
I think I'll call it Poopy.

I really like unicorns.

Gotta go. The pink poops crying
Love ANNA

_______________Baby's First Photograph___________________

Dear Diary
that huge turd i blasted out of my front bum yesterday has really shifted some kilos. I feel like 66 million dollars...i also feel like chicken tonight.
I love you diary, you are so pretty.
x


Dear Diary,
today Daniel came in to meet his little poo sister. He kissed her and got crap all over his face.
it was soooooo funny. Then we had a methadone party and he died. It was really far out and weird.
I'm sad and sleepy. Milk is coming out of my boobies. No poo has ever been this strange...if you tell me it has, i won't believe you.
Talk later
xo

There you have it. A modern day Samuel Pepys...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home