Friday, December 21, 2007

Whacko's Lips Explode!

OK, so Michael Jackson is not normal. Yes?
He is a delicate and precious flower. Yes?

Life may be beautiful but it is also fraught with danger. Yes?
YES!
My arm has 3 massive burns on it at the moment resulting from my attempts to iron and cook. Martha I am not...and danger is EVERYWHERE.

My next door neighbour asked me if I had become a cutter, that's how much I stuffed up my little home economics adventure, but again I digress....

So Michael was playing with his 'son' the other day, and his son BURST HIS LIP!!!!!!!!!!
As in POPPED IT!

"He was whacked in the face accidentally by his younger son Prince Michael II while playing around and part of Jackson's upper lip collapsed.

"That mishap led an hysterical Jacko to make a beeline for the plastic surgeon for a bit of quickie repair work."

HAHA! Imagine living next door to this white woman!

The worst my neighbours get is, "hey, I'm locked out", or "did you just hear/smell that massive fart I just did?", or "hey check out my massive rack in this new outfit!"

Michael would be all like "sorry for disturbing you but I think there's a nose in my soup", or "that postman is so ignorant, he just called me Terri Hatcher. It's just ignorance" etc.

So bottom line is, Michael Jackson was playing with his 5 year old son and his lips disintegrated.

This has been my second favorite story today
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home