Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I Pity The Fool


In what Mr T has described as "my resurrection, my second coming" he will be returning to our screens in the new Rocky movie.


But that is not the best part. Not by a long shot. Mr T says, "
We're also starting work right now on my new show - which is called I Pity The Fool.

He continues, "Unlike all the other reality programmes, it is going to be about helping people. We're not going to be eating worms or swapping wives.

"For example a lady might write to me saying she's having trouble at a car dealership, because she's the only female employee and the men are harassing her. So I'll go in and straighten things out.

"I learn about the situation, observe for a couple of days and then call the guys into a meeting and give them the Mr T rap - 'I tell you fools, you don't disrespect no lady. My mum is a lady.'

"I don't get physical with anyone but I talk to them man to man and brother to brother."

That sounds AWESOME! It may be time to invest in a bit of Pay TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home