Saturday, December 03, 2005

I Love The Inner West



It is my sad duty to report that Madonna has managed to rhyme "New York" with "Dork", on her new album, Confessions Of A Dance Whore.

What a fucking idiot!

Please...look at these lyrics and tell me this woman isn't special needs;

"I Love New York"

I don't like cities
But I like New York
Other places make me feel like a dork
Los Angeles is for people who sleep
Paris and London
Baby you can keep

(chorus)

Other cities always make me mad
Other cities always make me sad
No other city ever made me glad except New York
I love New York (x3)

If you don't like my attitude
Then you can F off
Just go to Texas
Isn't that where they golf

(chorus)

New York is not for little pussies who scream
If you can't stand the heat
Then get off my street (repeat)

(chorus)

I love New York (repeat)
Get off my street (repeat)


Oh...My...God. I babysit for six year olds who write better poetry than this.
Actually, maybe even I could do a better job;

"I Love The Inner West"

I don't like Westies
But I like the Inner West,
other Locales make me feel really fest (as in festy...hey, I could rhyme that with westy!)
Eastern Suburbs is for those with Cash
North and South
Baby, go smoke hash

(Chorus)


Other areas all sit on the mat

Other areas all smell like cat
No other area ever made me feel like a hat
Like the Inner West
I Love The Inner West (x 3)

If you don't like yeeros,
Then F. U.
Go to Bondi
and do a poo

The Inner West is not for little cunts that work
If you can't hack rock'n'roll
Get off the dole (repeat)

(Chorus)

I love the Inner West (repeat)
Get off the dole (repeat)

Take that Madge....YEE HAW!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when is this getting put onto vinyl?

can i download it somewhere? i nearly wet my pants. you are a genius.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home