Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Heath's A Little Teapot


The Gay Mafia is baying for Heath Ledgers blood after his appearance at the recent SAG awards. (Why, whenever I hear that name, do I think of large, saggy breasts..".great big whoppers of things, angel tits?")

So it seems when introducing a clip about "two brave cowboys", Heath giggled like a little schoolgirl and stood like a teapot.
These two things are apparantly disses on the gay men of the universe, and by doing them, Heath was distancing himself from being a bum bandit, even though he played one in the movie. Got it?

Hmmmm. Isn't marrying Pacy (or was it Joey?) and having a baby called Little Boxing Kangaroo With Bows In Her Hair enough????

Good god, what do these people want?
Oh yeah, they want contrition, so the Acadamey will still deem him worthy.
When discussing his Hot Beverage Dispenser stance, Heath said;
“I’ve stood like that since I was a kid. You can ask me mum. It's nerves I guess. I’m a very fidgety person, always moving, never able to sit or stand still.”

Notice he said "me mum" not "my mum". Very endearing. The poofs'll love it.
Go and view article here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home