Wednesday, April 05, 2006

How The Mighty Fall

It's time to come clean.
After nearly two months of sobriety I fell off the wagon.
But it's OK, 'cause I landed in another wagon....a PADDY WAGON!
hahaha.

No really, it's true.

No one could accuse me of doing things in half measures.


Here are the camera phone pics.
I am very blurry, but that is me in the top left photo attempting to kill myself on St Peters station unless I get some M and M's.Although I eventually got my M and Ms, in between, Ross threw a garbage bin across the platform, enraged by booze and my histrionics.

By the time the cops arrived we were hapily chatting and munching away on said M and M's.
Peace had settled over the fair nation of St Peters.

The lovely Police Women told us they would drive us home, and in our drunken state we treated this like an offer from our bestest friends (or 'besties' as we call them at Saddle Club).

"Oh really, that would be so great, I hope it's no trouble".

Ha! No trouble! They wanted us off their streets, pronto.

Ross tried to get them to pose pushing my head into the back, but they politely declined.

I have to say, it's pretty dodgy in there. It's like a little cell built out of a port-a-loo.

There were no seatbelts so I could not hang myself. This was unfortunate because I really was getting a hankering for a Pollywaffle about then, and through positive reinforcement, I had learned that evening that the best way to get chocolates is to threaten self harm.

So that is my story of how I fell off the wagon...
And that's how we ended up getting driven home in the back of a divvy van.

Epilogue: I spewed for two days afterwards. My liver has returned to the state of a babies and all those years of buliding up tolerance have been wasted.
I am now back on the wagon.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha!! that's GREAT!
Well if you're going to fall off the wagon, you may as well do it with a thud.
Ash

9:59 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you've returned to the fold of drunkenness and debauchery lady!
'You know you can't turn your back on the family'

11:44 AM  

Blogger vector said...

haha you're a hopeless antisocial drunkard! well done! just one thing - could you get a better camera for the upcoming inside-of-prison photos? those were a bit blurry

1:44 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Wizabeth!!!! Thats the best thing ive ever seen.... you never cease to amaze me!!! fucking love you two bastards!!!

chin chin
cheshxx

7:14 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh God!!
M&M's are SO addictive ...

9:47 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

4:34 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

4:36 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

10:06 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

10:20 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home