Monday, June 26, 2006

Don't Be A Hater

You know what I hate?

I hate when people take it as a personal affront when you have different opinions about music to them.
On the weekend, I had a heated conversation with a friend about how I loved Fiddy Cent, and I tell you what, it was as if I'd said I like to rape babies and then eat their livers.

Admittedly I was well sauced, and I may have prefaced the conversation with "you suck, I hate you and everything you stand for, especially your small little pinhead", but odds are equally good that I was behaving like Mother Theresa and ozzing love and affection.

The bouncer at the pub overheard our conversation and said to me "that guy has problems. Who cares what music you listen to. You're a fox" (note: I may have imagined this interlude).


Now I'm not saying I ain't no hypocrite. I would never kiss someone who likes Coldplay, and roller bladers would not be widdled on if they were on fire, by me, anyway.

But, c'mon! It's me, wiz. I am so awesome, anything I like is automatically awesome by association.
Who cares if I want to dance around a pole to "dontchya" by The Pussycat Dolls?! And big whoop, I think Rick Astley was a musical genius.
Life's too short to ostracise me 'cause I love Chingy.

Don't be a hater.
"To all the people who never gave love, and continue to deny me 'cuz of what I look like: suck my dick you fucks!!!" - Eminem.

So there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wiz said...

I'll have to accept that, Hankoid. I am a special person who has to use the wheelchair icon repeatedly...
By the way...i think I lost the arguement spectacularly.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home