Thursday, June 15, 2006

Balki Becomes Mason



Congratulations to Balki Bartokomous from the fabulous sitcom Perfect Strangers for being inducted as a fully fledged Mason!

I really loved that show! Once, channel 7 had replaced Perfect Strangers with tennis for a week. On day 2 I'd had enough, and my friend and I rang up the station to lodge a formal complaint. In a shocking development two eleven year olds were listened to by the powers that be, and Wimbledon was cancelled that year.

I don't mean to sound sentimental, but I really think Balki was at his best that season, particularly in the episodes, "Hunks Like Us" and "Snow Way to Treat a Lady", Parts 1 and 2.

May no one ever make fun of your whacky accent ever again.

PS. In something slightly related, here is more You Tube hilarity...Rollin With Bob Sagat. Got MY toes tapping.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was I the friend? that story sounds very familiar.
Ash

10:39 AM  

Blogger Wiz said...

Sorry lady, it was an annoying, prissy bitch called annika!
We can try again this year if youd like!

ps. why is there a wheelchair icon next to the word verification box????

1:45 PM  

Blogger Wiz said...

Thats FUCKED! I don't want spazzs commenting on my site.
Thank u sir.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home