Friday, June 30, 2006

My Lowes Ad Experience

Yesterday afternoon, I took my pet beyatch, Rizzo for a walk down to our
local park.
Nothing crazy there.

BUT WAIT! There was something crazy there! A couple of nuggets were filming a Lowes ad on the soccer field!

Hell excitement already, right?
Could it get any more exciting?
Well ye, it could, and ye, in fact, it did.

Rizzo was off the leash and bolted right up to the nuggets mid filming, and started chasing their soccer ball PROP (thats an ad word). I ran up and apologised profusely to the nuggets, trying to regain control of my crazed dog.

The bigger of the nuggets said "Hey, we've got a new mascot!"
To which the smaller nugget replied, "yeah, we've got a little black dog too!".

Ha. What funny big men. Obviously I was the mascot. Not caring a whiff for nuggets or Lowes (although u can get very reasonably priced business shirts there), I acted all non-chalant, but then things took a turn for the worse...

Nugget number one announced to all and sundry "Well thats three nice pups right there".

CAN U BELIEVE THAT!?
I mean, I'm the first to admit I have a hot rack, but the last thing I expected that day, was bumping into rugby chunx in grey Lowes Tracksuits who would comment on my lady bumps.

"HMPH" I said, and then spun away with the wind flying through my hair, looking quite a bit like Julie Andrews in the opening scene of The Sound Of The Music.

It was a very dramatic constitutional.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home