Monday, July 03, 2006

Ashley's A Mong

Further to my Big Brother post, this was on the back page of SMH last week. It had me in stitches.

Few Big Brother contestants have been noted intellectuals, but at least one is trying to improve his mind, even thought he lists his favourite party trick as flicking bottletops.

Ashley, 20, who, according to his Wikipedia entry, is perceived like a little brother by his housemates, declared while working out in the gym:

"When I get outta here I wanna start reading the paper more. You know, politics and shit - find out what's going on in the world. I don't know much about that sort of stuff. One of my mates was talking about the tsunami, and I was like, 'What tsunami?' I didn't know what he was talking about."

sorry to whoever I stole this pic from...sue me or tell me who u are.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish someone would hold down gretel and slap her with a pre-pubescent ball sack. Bunch of doodle-strudles.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home