Monday, July 03, 2006

TurkeySlapGate

This Big Brother Turkey Slap Incident, or Turkeyslapgate, as I like to call it, has gotten ridiculously out of hand.

As I believe I've mentioned before on these esteemed pages, I have given up Big Brother this year.
Of course, the slightest whiff of scandal had me scurrying back like Jesus to a child.

Before I get into the bibs and bobs of this latest scandal, let's have a short history lesson.

Warrick Capper.
This man was on Celebrity Big Brother several years ago, but was kicked off 'cause he flashed his blood filled sock at some other 'celebrities' with vaginas.

We all laughed.


Michael

Last year, this man rubbed his penis on Giannas shoulder.
No-one complained that this dudes HEAD looked like a penis and was on my TV everyday.
The saddest part of this was its affect on Mamma Michael.
"I had my mum in tears thinking that people were being mean to me," he said.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Ash And John

Ok, here we are today.
Look at these two. I am, you are, we are Aus-tray-li-eeeeens.

Before I saw the actual footage, i went to some forums and found an enraged public.
'My gawd', I thunk. 'This be some bad shit...they are disgusting man pigs and should be castrated'.
But then I saw the video.

Ummmmm, dudes, I'm sorry, but this Camilla lass was laughing and pinching nipples after the 'incident'.

These people are gross, and perhaps the real crime is allowing them 15 minutes of fame. Big Brother didn't pull them from the house for another 15 hours. Maybe they thought it was a silly old joke too.

It's foul, particulalry how they hold her down...I am in no way excusing these bogans, but much like last years penisontheshouldergate, if the reciever of the penis doesn't complain...its a tacky gag.

I'm too scared to post my feelings on a forum, because anyone expressing these sort of opinions has been told to go on a P and O cruise...or worse!

Sexual assualt is a serious crime which myself and many of my friends have experienced first hand. Getting righteous over a couple of losers who have been put in a bizarre, higly sexual environment for our viewing gratification is ridiculous.

It's good that people are talking about the disgusting 'blokiness' of our Oz culture, but remember, these people were chosen by BB producers for this very reason.

For fucks sake! This John character's Myspace profile (which has since been removed) had the tagline "Gangbanging aint dead baby!!!!!!!".
YUCK YUCK YUCK

Why did no producer see this before putting him in the house?
BLEr...i've had enuff...
Watch the video and tell me what you think.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant get into the video and see it
how do i do this?

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home