Thursday, July 27, 2006

Things I Missed

So I get back from a crazy Byron Bay/Splendor holiday and discover that

THIS....HAD SEX WITH THIS....



"(George's) new buddy Kirtland crept from the undergrowth looking sheepish and rushed to his Ford Transit van. As he opened the door a grubby, stained mattress was clearly visible in the back."

I really think George should come up to Splendor with me and me mates next year. He would fit in very well!

News Of The World broke the story. You can go here to read about "Georges Sex Shame". While you're there, don't forget to check out the special Shame Slideshow. Class!

I also discovered that Kim Basinger may have rooted Jodie Foster in 1989.
You don't believe me? Check out this fax that's up on ebay.

"JOHN WATERS TOLD ME LAST NIGHT
HE WENT OUT LAST SUNDAY WITH JODIE
FOSTER & HER "DATE" KIM BASSINGER TO
DYKE NIGHT A[T] PALLETTE, AND THEY WERE/ARE
DEFINATALLY "TOGETHER". Poor KELLY McGILLIS IS HEARTBROKEN!"

More details HERE.

Pheweeee. What else did I miss?

I'll give you the lowdown on my hols later on in the day. It was probably the funniest holiday I have ever been on, and that's saying a lot considering that these are pictures from my last holiday;


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home