Monday, July 17, 2006

Some Paris Gems


Paris did an interview with The Times recently, and, lets just say, it was very special.

Let's look at what our favourite STD host had to say;

On Peroxide:
"There's nobody in the world like me. I think every decade has an iconic blonde - like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana - and right now, I'm that icon."

On Her Hectic Lifestyle:
- "There's a lot of heiresses out there, and I don't see any of them doing what I've done. It's Paris Hilton plc, baby! I have so many projects - bags, fragrances, make-up. I go round the world every three days, designing and personally approving it all. I've got movies to make, a tour, TV shows. Every day of my life is scheduled until the end of 2007."

On Her Intelligent Family:
- "I was having dinner with my grandfather last week, and he said, 'You work harder than any CEO I know.'"

On Partying:
- "There's nobody who can generate as much as I can for events. They did a poll in the States asking people who they'd most like to see at a party - and it was me."

On Being A Skanky Ho:
- "I'm non-confrontational. Certain girls just use me to get media attention. They have their publicists call the tabloids and make something up, because a feud with Paris Hilton always gets press."

On Friends And Foes:
- [Stavros] thinks [Lindsay Lohan]'s pathetic."

EQUALS

- "Jealousy is a terrible thing."

On Mythology:
- "I have to make the most of things right now. I'm stuck in the myth, baby."

On Sports:
- "Sometimes I feel like the media uses me as a punchbag."

What a slutguts. Loves it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paris Hilton will do just about anything for the camera.

Alex
http://www.attractwomen.com.au

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home