Tuesday, July 11, 2006

J.T Will Push It

I woke up this morning in a cold sweat. "My Gawd", I shrieked at Rizzo The Dawg.

What on earth was I freakin out about? I'll tell you what I was freakin out about, I was freakin out about the future of pop music, specifically, who was gonna push it?

Thank Lordi for our saviour, Justin Timberlake, who, funnily enough, had just rushed into my bedroom;

"I realize that I have a platform to push the sound of pop music. That's the only responsibility that I put on myself in recording the album," He said, gently patting my fevered brow.

"If I'm not going to push it, then who's going to push it?"

Who indeed? I can't think of anyone more qualified, JT. Now go and make me a soothing cup of tea, ya hunky beyatch.

Go Here to listen to his new single, Sexy Back...
not sure. Hmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home