Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Snakes On a Boob



Oh dear! I hope whoever created these front pages wins a pulitzer prize for journalism!
Too good.

I really want this guy not to be the killer. Truth be known, I want it to come out that the whole family (son included) accidentally offed her in a grape eating orgy type frenzy.
Is that so wrong?

In other news, sorry I haven't been posting that much. I have somehow stumbled into employment. Busting Out will pick up next week, when my brain has adjusted to the daily joy of filling crack pipes for Osamas one true love.
Hey, they're paying 2 bux fifty an hour!

PS. You should really click on that link above.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

Oh, that wacky Osama. Still, at least his integrity as a devout Muslim is still intact.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home