Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Some Questions

Hello youse guys, I have some questions for you.

1. I have a tonne of pictures just like this one....




Should I start a flicker account and put all my pictures up there?

2. Would you like to be involved in the great cultural event known as Tape Swap?
If you live in Australia and know how to make a mixed CD and also know how to go to a Post Office, email me at tapeswap@bustingout.net, and I will let you play.

Go here to view the blog for it.

3. Do you think it's time for another installment of Whats In My Box?
If you do, send me something good, (wiz@bustingout.net), because lately I have been receiving nothing but crap.

4. What colour should I dye my hair?
Also, do you think I should go back to having a fringe or continue in this hell of growing out my last set of bangs?

Thank you for considering these important issues.
Much love
ME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home