Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Wake N Bacon

I hate waking up.
I am one of those lazy sloths who love being asleep. Sometimes I like to wake up just so I can go to sleep again.

If you've got a problem with this, take it to your school counsellor, or better yet, come over to mine and I'll teach you the joys of sleep.

I look very pretty when I'm sleeping.

You know what else makes me look pretty?
Eating bacon.
True story.

Well this is a very odd little rant leading up to the FANTASTIC Wake N Bacon alarm clock.
It gently coaxes you out of your slumber with the delicious smell of sizzling pork products.

I want one, and I wanna get one for my bosom buddy, Nellie, who never fails to impress me with her first words upon awakening; "Bring me Piggy!"

I second that emotion, my love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home