Monday, September 18, 2006

Touch A Dog Month

The biggest trend to come out of Hollywoodland this season, is dog fucking.

Seriously! This is gonna be bigger than tanorexia!

Sheryl Crow said of her recently deceased canine lover, “Scout and I used to stare into each other’s eyes longingly, it was like a sick love affair.”

Sheryl, its not sick if you both consent.

Justin Timberlake seems to be a lot more comfortable with his dog fucking activities;
“Best kiss I ever had? That’s an easy one. The best kiss I ever got was from my little guy. His name is Buckley, he’s a boxer and he’s hilarious. When he kisses you it’s like a shower over your face."

If you want the kids to think you're cool this summer, grab a poodle and touch its noodle.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont link to me then.... and either will I. So there.

12:17 PM  

Blogger Wiz said...

You big baby!
I'm linking 2 u NOW. Stop being such a rough lover.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home