Friday, October 06, 2006

My Absence Explained

Hey peeps, sorry for my extended leave. I had to go to an undisclosed Island for gender reassignment surgery.

I'm very happy with the results. Here's me (left) with my new girlfriend Latitia.
Regular programming will return on the weekend.

PS. Albums that I heard whilst having my woo hoo turned into a wah hah;

Justin Timberlake - FutureSexLoveSounds (which I am making now). Interesting attempt at sounding like Prince

Kelis - Kelis Was Here; Ummmm, quite crap. Two good songs on it. No milkshakes bringin the boys to the yard. Kelis should not of bothered coming.

Fergie - The Duchess; Very surprising. If you fast forward the crap ballads and that stoopid song about bloggers writing about how ugly she is and how she pees her pants, this is rad.

The Killers - Sams Town; Hmmm. I'll tell u later.

so there u have it. I'm back beyatchs, and I'm packing heat. Stay tooned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home