Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Too Much, Not Enough

I just got emailed something rad!
Unlike yesterdays effort, this is actually REAL. (Yes, gentle reader, Wet Ned was a figment of my imagination. There will be no July wedding at Mount Druitt Waterworks [are they still open?])

Anyway, Ella Barclay is an artiste (pronounce it how I write it beyatches), who in recent times proved that you can in fact polish a turd.

She writes;

Here's my latest art project, it's a wank but you might like it.
Takes 12 minutes to chomp through. use some headphones.

It's pretty whack.

Keep blogging or I die

x
ella


Whilst her sign off appealed to my ego and love of the dramatic, that is not why I am posting this.
You should all watch this crazy Lynchesque fil'um.
There is poo in it.
Need I say more?

And PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, can someone buy me a poo brooch? It could be my birthday and christmas present?! (Don't you hate went December spawn have to resort to that!)


But seriously.....I.....WANT.....POO....BROOCH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home