Monday, October 16, 2006

True Wet Love

Here is a letter I recieved yesterday, complete with photos.

Dear Wiz,

I came across your website the other day and thought "Oh woweee zoweee, I have found my one true love".

Let me tell you a bit about myself.

I have six sisters. We are very close, and I am afraid if you accept my offer of love you must also accept Latetia, Shanice , Roshanda, Ebony, Aaliyah , and Moesha into your heart.
They really are a lot of fun, so don't worry your pretty little head about that.

Here is a picture of us at Dad's funeral. It was a true viking send off.

In my down time, I just like to hang around, you know, chill, that sort of stuff.
You must be aware that bouyancy is very important to me.

I have gotten the impression from your 'Blog' that you are rather 'bosomy', shall we say. This is good. This means you will be able to float by my side.

Below is a picture of me with my daughter, Meg Ryan. I only adopted her last year. She is very well behaved and understands my life completely. She also does a mean Barbeque.

I hope one day all of us may float together in harmony. Perhaps we will be together in time for Meg Ryans 30th birthday, which we will be celebrating in November at Homebush Aquatic Centre.

I just LOVE this next picture of me and Meg Ryan. It really captures our impish charm, don't you think?
I was trying not to laugh when this was taken. Meg Ryan had just let off a ripper, and man, it was soooo hard not to crack up.
We really do have a lot of fun


But it's not all fun and games. I do have a serious and sensitive side. This next picture shows Meg Ryan and I deeply involved in a rebirthing session.
We try to do this at least once a week, to keep in touch with our inner mummies.
I made Meg Ryan wear her bathers for this shot, but usually we are entirely naked. No point being rebirthed if you can't see the birth canal!

So there you have it. A little info about the man who loves you from across the internet ocean.
I hope you can find some time to respond to me.
I am a loving father to Meg Ryan, but my heart still has room for more LOVE.
Yours in eternal dampness
Wet Ned


What do you think? Is he THE ONE?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home