Thursday, October 12, 2006

Celebs Say The Darndest Things


'Cause celebs always say.....what they w...a...n...n...a....
or in the immortal words of Poison (from that zany ode to chubby chicks, Unskinny Bop), "what's right, what's wrong, what the hell is going on????"

Umm, does that even make sense?
Why must Wed night band practise always leave me with a hangover?

(please note, Elle has admitted to wearing a merkin in this shot...now who is the body?)

So where was I? Oh yeah...celebs...saying weird things.
Wots with tha nude CHIX?

Elle Macpherson decided to drop her lawsuit against Heidi Klum, because the Dalai Lama told her to.

MacPherson accused fellow supermodel Heidi Klum of stealing her nickname, after the German catwalk queen called herself ‘The Body’ in a television commercial. Australian MacPherson has used the moniker since it was employed to describe her in a Time magazine cover story in 1986. But the 43-year-old was so moved by the Dalai Lama’s teachings, she’s decided to let the whole spat go.

She says, “A few people have made me stop in my tracks and the Dalai Lama would be one of them. It’s no big deal for me. She can have it.”


And once again, peace settled over the world.

Now lets take a look at Ashley Judds fat, yodelling, big jawed, firecrotched sister.

Country singer Wynonna Judd is considering having a child with her second husband Dr. Roach but admits they may have to adopt because her daughter is demanding a black brother or sister.

"Grace says, 'I'd like a black sister or brother' - she's around my singers, and most of them are black - and I say, 'Be quiet and do your homework'. But I do think I may adopt."


Hmmm. Brangelina have started the joke, that got the whole world crying.

Here is a tiny horse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home