Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Who's Ya Daddy?

Woohoo! Our main man with the boomin hair-do is the father of sexily thin Dannielynn.

Hey, sidetrack...lets write a hit song!

I'm sexy
I'm thin
They call me Danilynne

My mummy
Was Hot
But now she's all a-rot

My daddy
That's you
Man with awesome hair do!

(chorus)

I'm sexy
I'm thin
They call me Danilynne

(fade out)

I'm sexy
I'm thin....

Yeah right, anyway, i guess that gives you even more reason to come and see my awesome band Bosom since I am the main lyricist!

o....k.....back to papagate

Congratulations Larry!
Howard, you nasty piece of work, give da baby back! You aint no babydaddy! We all know Anna Nicole would never have slept with you ever, cause you stink like poo and, and, and you have no friends so there.

Jeez, i hope a cab comes along soon...



Woo hoo! You are the man!
That baby has a lifetime of frosted tips to look forward to.
Lucky, sexy baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home