Thursday, May 10, 2007

BB Diary Entry #1

This year I have been pulled back into the world of Big Brother.
I love no one but hey, I feel the same way about my own family so that shouldn't hold me back.

I really HATE Emma, even though she has the biggest boobs on the whole show.
Shocking, isn't it?!

Anyway, here is a new Busting Out segment that I've created because Jamie "i've got a big tongue that won't fit in my mouth and I'm getting fat cause I eat everything I make" Oliver (or as I like to call him Jamie "IGABTTWFIMMAIGFCIEEIM" Oliver) is on channel 10 and I don't care how drunk I am, I'm not watching that!

This segment is basically where I grab the most recent diary entry from the official BB site and make pertinent observations.

Todays instalment is called "Emotionless Dork".
Enjoy;

Jamie and Bodie chat in the yard. Bodie says: “I feel like we’re having an experience, but are yet to experience it.”

Oh Bodie, I know how you feel. Once I felt like I was having a bath, but was yet to get wet. COSMIC!

Jamie says when he was told he was coming into the BB house: “I felt completely numb.”

“Scared?” Bodie wonders.

Yes Bodie, because numb, being incapable of feeling emotion, means pretty much the same as scared, a time or condition of alarm or worry.

“Devoid of emotion,” Jamie (quite correctly) replies, adding (quite unexpectadly), he thought: “I’m not cool, I’m not good looking. What?”


What???? What???? I agree, WHAT???

“I’m trying to roll with it and have a good time and show people who I am,” Bodie says: “Even if it would take me all the way to the end, I wouldn’t do it if I were fake.”

Please, for the love of Jebus, fake it Bodie...pretend you are not a knob. It may enhance the experience you're not having.

“I’ve never felt so complete in my life and everything,”

I love you Bodie, you complete me.

Bodie explains.

Jamie replies: “We don’t spend that much time together, but we don’t have a problem with each other.”

Jamie, please spread your wings and SOAR! So far you are nothing but a self described nerd. Tim was a nerd but he was interesting. Surprise us! Tell us you have a secret crush on Mercedes Corbey. Something! Anything!

Jamie heads to the bedroom where some of the HMs are chatting. The HMs enquire about Nick’s nerd status, Nick replies: “I speak a little geek, but I’m not fluent.”

Nice soundbite Nick. I think they should pick all the contestants Willy Wonka style and stuff this profiling shit.

And now for a secret. When i first saw Travis I thought to myself "ooooh my, what an uneducated love-o of a nugget" but when they were playing getting to know you games and the rules were "one of the 3 things i say about myself is a lie" and he said, in his broad truck driving accent "i speak fluent Mandarin" I laffed and laffed, and even though he has said nothing else remotely interesting, I love him.

There you have it boys. Make me laugh once, and you'll be needing an AVO out on me before the next Queens Birthday weekend.

So...what do we think of this new segment?
I think it's rad! Imagine if I had started it at
10:29:
"Hayley is not impressed with the porridge"!!!!
Stay tooned.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Notice how Emma said she LIKED the porridge, before deciding to bitch behind Bodie's back? As for HAYLEY - you'd think that a self-righteous opinionated holier-than-thou lawyer would know that the word is "ostracised", NOT "extradited", when referring to someone being excluded from a group????

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home