Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Courtney Love Sux

Courtney Love is such a feminist! Who else has the guts to tell girls smoking will make 'em thin?

She recently went to see her doctor about a sore throat and this is what she had to say about it;

"He guessed exactly how much I smoke too and told me I'll have to get surgery," Love wrote on her website.

"I need to stop unless ... I want surgery in a year, and two or three days off on tour is not economically feasible, so my thin phase is gonna go soon."

Oh, poor fatty boom bah's gonna come back. Seriously, I hate this woman soooo much. What a fuckin sell out.

In related news, I am giving up smoking too. I'm going the opposite way, so my fat phase will be over soon...

Wheezing away on a treadmill sucks, so I have spent the last decade sitting on my fat arse watching Hueys Cooking Adventures and puffing away.

Soon I will be able to walk to the bathroom on my own and won't have to propell myself down the hallway on a skateboard pulled by my foxy chihuahua, Rizzo.

1 Comments:

Blogger stuart said...

dont be a quitter, keep smoking, all the cool dudes are still smoking. man.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home