Thursday, October 08, 2009

I am The Anti-linker!

When I stumbled upon this picture I thought to myself "that is one sweet picture, imma gonna put that on my blog". Then I was gonna link to the blog where I found it, for that is the law on the internet.

That was until I saw how this particular person had tagged the picture. Can I have an AMEN for "KIDS" and "SEXY".

This is on the first page of google images when you search "kids".....

And THIS is on the first page of google images when you search "sexy"....

HAHA Actually, they are quite similar. Well that has put a dampener on my moral outrage. I'm still not gonna link to you though, because you use Comic Sans, and that is also against the law on the internet.

Note: I have no idea why comic sans sux, but I always see geeks making jokes about it and I just want to fit in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home