Friday, November 20, 2009

Suri Girl Interrupted Pt 2


I've wasted a year of my life. Maybe everyone out there is a liar. And maybe the whole world is "stupid" and "ignorant" but I'd rather be in it. I'd rather be fucking in it than down here with you.


How the hell am I supposed to recover when I don't even understand my disease?



No one cares if you die, Lisa, because you're dead already. Your heart is cold. That's why you keep coming back here. You're not free. You need this place to feel alive. It's pathetic.


You know, taking us for ice creams in a blizzard... makes you wonder who the real whack jobs are.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home