Saturday, December 03, 2005

Anna Nicole Smith Acts

Anna Nicole Smith is one of my guilty pleasures. Her big Texan jaw, those massive mammaries, the intellect of a caged Jordan. She really is marvelous. Actually, I feel no guilt. It feels good lovin' A.N.S.

She's also in my favourite comedy, Naked Gun 33 1/3. Oh that movie makes me laugh and laugh and laugh.

I own To The limit, a movie she starred in 1995.
"Her code name was Colette. Her mission was danger."
Most of it's just her washing her dirty pillows, which is RAD!
If you wanna borrow it, you'll have to prove you are worthy. I'm not sure how you will do this. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

To see how talented our lady really is, go and see these OUT TAKES!
Absolute gold.
You will definitely wanna see an entire movie featuring this skilled actress after viewing these!
(found via A Socialites Life)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home