Sunday, April 30, 2006

ME SORE

Hey chicklets. Sorry I have been absent, but a bad man faceplanted me in an alley way in Glebe and knocked out most of my front tooth.

Yeah it sux, but whatchya gonna do?
Here is me after no sleep, looking very puffy.
Half of what's left in that pic fell off too, and my nerve was hanging down inside my mouth OUCH.

Anyway, I finally get a new tooth on Thursday, and God Bless parents, I say, 'cause there ain't no way Miss Boobs was gonna be able to afford that little visit(s) to la dentist.

At least I know what I'd look like with collagen in my top lip. Like I was wearing sausages.

Hope u is all watching Big Brother. The poof is a total spunkrat.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch fuck!

wtf happened?? someone try to steal your boobs?

11:30 AM  

Blogger AdZ said...

yyyyyyyyyouuuuchhhh Wizziewoooooooooooo, Big hugs come to finland the taxpayers will pay for your dental work.

Meeting Ms Nellie is Barcelona next week, Aerial shots of us pretending to be Kylie, a la slow next week...
Tootles.

3:03 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gawsh wizz, that looks sore indeed!
I know what you want for christmas!

5:48 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

9:54 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home