Thursday, April 20, 2006

My Week Of ROCK

I spent much of last week attending music events. Here are my reviews in haiku, prefaced by twee Mastercard type price guides.

Rolling Stones
Train Fare To Olympic Park; $5.20... Tickets: Free (thanx ma and pa)... 2 beers; 10 bux... Hearing Keef Richards tell me the Telstra Stadium would be empty without me.... Priceless.

Mick ran like a youth.
Jerry Hall is a tranny.
They are one inch high.

(FYI: Jerry obviously wasn't there, 'cause her and Mick broke up ages ago, but admit it... She looks like a man horse!)

The Darkness

Return ticket to Milsons Point;Too much... 5 or 8 beers $???? Tickets; Three booby dances for the man I love... Seeing Justin Hawkins do a guitar solo whilst being carried in the air through the crowd on two security guards shoulders...Priceless

The best band on earth
We rock out with our cock out
Juzz we salute you


The Great Escape
Courtesy Bus to Bumfuck NSW 3 bux... Ticket; free (my bros in the band)....Stimulants; free ( see previous point).... seeing my little bro slapping his skins on the big stage; Priceless.

It's cold in BumFuck
Port-a-loos smell like hell poo
Hippies don't dress right.

So there you have it. And now I have the flu.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

10:21 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home