Thursday, July 27, 2006

Everyone's Gay

Am I the only one shocked that both Lance Bass and Darryn Hayes are gay?

I just went to that Lance link (above) and a certain hairy man who is sitting besides me enquired "has he had plastic surgery to look that gay?".
HAHAHA!

Now let's just take a moment to hear what Richard Simmons said when asked if he was gay;

"I might as well be gay. And not just because I love rhinestones and Barbara Streisand. But because I'm a sensitive person who is supportive of gay people the same way I'm sensitive to grossly obese people and ugly people".

If I was Jebus I would make the whole world gay.
I reckon Lance is only pretending to be gay so that George Michael will give him some weed and Elton John can fund his desired mission to the moon.
So obvious Lance...I tried that one last year.

PS. My fave google results from "Lance Bass Space Mission" are;

Russia Softens Stance on Lance Bass' Space Ambitions ...

Can Lance Bass Sing His Way Into Space

No Space for Lance Bass

AND....drumroll...

NASA STUDENTS TO SHARE THRILL OF SPACE EXPLORATION WITH LANCE BASS

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck, If I was called Lance Bass I would be gay too

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home