Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Lets Get Physical


I think Carmen Electra is really cute, despite her fake arse titties. And guess what else? It seems Electra (is it weird that her surname is the same as a complex involving daddy love?), anyway, wot was I saying?

Oh yeah, It seems that she's got a very enquiring mind too!

"I'm really into quantum physics.
Some of my friends are into it, some of them aren't, so I'm trying to get them excited about discovering all these interesting things about thoughts and the power of thoughts.

It gives me chills thinking about it. It's fun."

HAHAHAHA!
It's fun, dudes!
I tried to wrap my brain around the basic concepts of QP a few years ago, and fun is not the adjective I would use. Weird and non-sensical (sp?) Yes. Whacky! Far OUT! Yes! Fun, well maybe.......'The Power of Thoughts' is a curious thing. Isn't that a Huey Louis song?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home