Thursday, May 10, 2007

Fresh Meat

The young people of today are TIRED and BORING!
I am sooooo over Lindsay Lohan, you don't even know!
Who gives a fuck if she does blow?
Who cares who she blows?

That girl loves to get wasted and suck cock.

Where's the mystery?

Who doesn't? (and yes, that is her bare vagina to the left)

It's got to the point now, when she's on the cover of NW, I stop and say to my lovely Vietnamese newsagent lady "Who fucking gives a fuck?!"
Then I ask her to bag it and "give me a pack of under the counter-straight from China- tax free-rollie baccy while you're down there"

You know what I'm saying?

So I'm gonna start a new obsession, and this one sprang from the loins of a legend who had to WORK for his Bentley.

If you got a petri dish and loaded it up with the egg of Asslee (sic) Simpson and the sperm of Britney Spears, sprinkled it with some steroids and cooked on a low heat for several years, you'd get Brooke Hogan.

What an awesome slut.
Look at her here with her dad;


It's like he's saying "Don't look at the head, look at the pubis region. We've removed that pesky cock. Come. Take a peek."

But then you'd be all like "But hulk, you're gonna kill me"

And he'd be all like "nah...take a looksie. If you've got the cash, I've got the stash"

JUST...DON'T... LOOK.... AT.... THE.... HEAD.....

She' got a face only a father could love, but a bod he, we, he, and she could love. Oh, and did i mention she's a singer?

Ohhhhhh yeah....this is who I want on the cover of NW.

Fuck you Lindsay. Until you do something like Gem (Truely Outrageous), just fuck off. You are so Generation ZZZZZZZ. Brooke is so awesome she don't need none of this "Generation" bullshit.

She be GENERATION WOWEEEE NOWEEEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home