Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bitch Fight At Sonic Youth

Last night I went to see Sonic Youth perform the entire Daydream Nation album at the Enmore. It was shit hot, I lie not!

I had the best position front side - no barrier (except for an occassional bouncer visit), and a wall of beer next to the amp....SWEET!

Then this bitch with anorexic fuzz all over her pushed up behind me, held her arm over my head and began flash photagraphing the band on her fuckin Blackberry.

A few snaps and I wouldn't have minded. Heck, being asked if  I minded having her skinny bitch arm hanging over my head would have been nice too. But this cuntress just kept going - I swear she was planning on documenting the entire gig, bulbs flashing, over my perfect hairdo.

Na ugh. I said to the slut "can you stop that now? You have heaps of pics, just enjoy the band" and whore face said to me "fuck off"!
Oh no she din'it.

Then she did this little hip wiggle to make it look like she gave a shit about the music and I shoved her and told her to fuck off right back...it was ON!

She just kept calling me a bitch which was lame in comparison with my "cuntress" call, and she knew it. Then I told her to go back to the Hills (lame reality show about blonde bitches covered in anorexic fuzz wandering around being lame skanks) and she left. On my way out she came up and gave me a little shove and I shoved right back - bitch flew into a wall like Paula Abdul at a nightclub

Don't fuck with the master!

UPDATE - sorry wrong link, but go there anyway!
as I was saying, flew into the wall like Paula Abdul at a nightclub!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home