Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I Love Amy Winehouse



Punch and sing, girlfriend. Punch. And. Sing.

The guy that was on the receiving end of the slugger was thrilled. It seems 25 yr old James Gostelow, was standing in front of someone who pegged a hat at Amys beehive. ( THE CHEEK!)

"I saw a hat being thrown from behind me and it hit Amy's beehive," he said. "She looked down, saw me looking up, and her elbow went for me.

"She caught my forehead, then someone may have shouted something from the back, which is when she went in again.

"At the end of the day it is all part of being at the front and being pushed by thousands of people. It is all part of the Glastonbury experience. I'm just pleased I got to see her. She did a great act.

"Not everyone can say they have been hit by Amy Winehouse. I just want to shake the person who threw the hat."

Now that is the way to react to violence peeps.
Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home