Sunday, October 25, 2009

Beat On The Brat

Beat On the Brat is an awesome song. Here. Let's listen to it:



So romantic, don't you think?!

So that song is the raddness, but what is not bodacious is beating up kids in real life. What's even worse is beating up a kid 'cause he is pouring sand into another kids butt crack. Sometimes it is just one of those days.

Hitting these kids only leads to this kind of behaviour:



Oh my flying spaghetti monster! That must have been some beating!

I once was babysitting a kid who tore all his clothes off and stuck a hose up his bum. The hose was ON!
But did I hit him? No! Once the hose had been gently removed I ran into the bathroom and laffed my arse off. And now I am writing about it on the internet!

Anyways, the only way to deal with this kind of thing is to remix it into an hilarious song. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home