Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Go Shorty, It's My Birthday



[50 Cent]
Go, go, go, go
Go, go, go shawty
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's yo birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a fuck
It's not your birthday!

But guess what Fiddy? It IS my birthday!
Happy Birthday to me! If you are not a stalker, you can come and have a few brewskis with me and the crew at the Town Hall, Newtown... TONIGHT!

If you ARE a stalker, I will get my boyfriend (pictured above) to chew on your buttocks whilst twisting your ear.

YAY FOR ME!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger mj said...

Happy birthday Miss Wiz. I love the new look! I'd have been there to stalk you, if only I wasn't 800km away!

10:09 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey happy birthday wiz...

It was a reference to you...

Who is my one true love???

he ha....

4:17 PM  

Blogger Wiz said...

Thanx for the birthday wishes...I love youse all!

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home